Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Zig Zag everywhere!


I found this amazing picture of a zig zag missoni inspired room over at update dallas I am in love with everything zig zag at the moment and this rooms sums it up nicely I love the lampshade and the cushions the whole thing really. We have lots of zig zag to choose from on our website and more zig zag fabrics on their way in the coming weeks. We are also featured on the home decorating forum this week. Have a great Wednesday hope the sun is shining wherever you are. x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image Simone...very colourful and love the zig zags. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Zig Zag on the wall too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im still loving the chevron! great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have just found your blog via Decorating Forum, but have, coincidentally, also made my first purchase from Fabric Traders recently. Loving the fabric, and will certainly be back for more!!!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog...great pics and so much inspiration..I wish you a lovely weekend....LOVE maria at inredningsvis.se

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so pretty! I would like to throw myself into these cushions! Now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts. We read every comment and appreciate your feedback.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Custom Blogs